HAPPY BIRTHDAY NORTHPOINT!
1st May 2019
Northpoint reflects on its first year, and boy, what a year it has been!
Northpoint is celebrating its first birthday, and it has been a busy and rewarding first year. Northpoint has hit the ground running, forging several new partnerships, and are proud to have contributed to a number of high profile and prestigious projects across the UK.
Variety truly is the spice of life, and Northpoint over the past 12 months have completed a range of projects, a few include:
- Rail – Holly Cross ATFS, part of The Greater West (TGW) electrification programme
- Rail – Seaton Deleval, Northumberland, geotechnical investigation and design calculations to support working apparatus
- Commercial – Various site investigation for school extensions at numerous sites in the North East
- Commercial – Intrusive coal mining investigations in County Durham and Tyne & Wear
- Residential – Phase 1 Desk Studies and investigations for a number of large development sites
- Infrastructure – from highway settlement assessments for abnormal loads, slope instability to gathering design information for new bridge crossings
In case you missed it, Northpoint is currently offering a discount exclusively to Chamber members throughout May 2019 to those requiring site investigation services. These include:
- Phase 1 Desk Study
- Contaminated Land Reports
- Coal Mining Risk Assessment
- Geotechnical Survey & Soil Investigation
- Site Investigation
- Ground Engineering & Earthworks
- Ground Investigation Reports
- Remediation Strategies
- Land Contamination Assessment
- Validation Services
- Environmental Appraisal
- Ground Gas Risk Assessment
Simply quote NP10, and we will apply discount to our overall costs!
Contact our geotechnical and geoenvironmental engineering teams for further information.
0191 917 3210