Here at Northpoint we work closely with our clients to understand their development requirements. This allows us to identify and minimise site-specific risks at the early stages of a project’s life cycle
Our technical consultancy team of engineering geologists, geotechnical engineers and contaminated land experts apply their expertise to a vast range of projects and sectors throughout the UK.
We specialise in Phase 1 Desk Study reporting. From greenfield to complex sites, our professional reporting incorporates the most modern scientific approach to ensure a detailed assessment of geo-hazards.
- Detailed site walkover (Reconnaissance) survey
- Review of historical plans and information
- Geological assessment
- Coal Mining Risk Assessment
- Preliminary hydrological, hydrogeological and flood risk assessment
- Preliminary geotechnical assessment
- Environmental assessment, including landfill, waste sites and invasive weed identification
- Risk Assessment & Conceptual Site Model