Our Remediation Strategies and design proposals seek to offer the client cost-effective solutions to any land contamination issues identified during the Ground Investigation phase
Offering comprehensive Remediation and Validation services, Northpoints Geoenvironmental engineering team offer site-specific remediation design. This includes mitigating and controlling the health and environmental risks associated with land contamination.
We work closely with regulatory authorities such as the Environment Agency, NHBC and local planning authorities across the UK to ensure that our remedial design meets stringent industry standards.
1. Options Appraisal
- What are the most appropriate and cost effective solutions available?
- How will remedial solution meet site-specific objectives?
- How and what needs to be implemented?
2. Remediation Strategy
- Remedial design and objectives
- What needs to be done, and how can this be achieved?
- Reduce, control, eliminate
- Verification Plan
- Demonstrate that remediation objectives and criteria have been achieved
- Evidence Record and completion statement